Snow Monkey is is looking for a team of high energy Tribe Ambassadors join our team!
What's the gig? Tribe Ambassadors are the face and voice of Snow Monkey in the local market, bringing the brand to life through in-store demos, events, merchandising, and guerilla missions. Our Tribe Ambassadors will help us promote the healthiest ice cream in the frozen aisle. This person will be responsible for evangelizing the Snow Monkey brand to consumers in retail outlets by sampling the product and answering questions.
Snow Monkey's Dairy-Free Anytime Dessert is a healthy, indulgent snack, packed with sustainably-sourced, all-natural, plant-based ingredients free from major allergens like dairy, nuts and gluten. Full of functional superfoods and proudly vegan, paleo and non-GMO, Snow Monkey is as guilt-free as it gets.
We’re on a mission to change the way people eat by reimagining staple favorites (like ice cream) as delicious fuel for a healthy life, sparking a movement where all people have access to affordable food that is great for us and great for the environment.
Tribe Ambassadors will serve as the eyes, ears and mouth for Snow Monkey on the ground, working closely with the founding team.
AN IDEAL CANDIDATE MUST BE:
- Excited to engage consumers (you’ve never met a stranger!)
- Great at educating potential customers (you love to listen as much as you love to talk)
- An advocate for healthy snacking
- Knowledgeable about superfoods and nutrition
- Upbeat, organized, motivated, dependable, friendly and a team-player
- Able to comply with all food and safety guidelines
- A positive representation of our brand and mission
- Source local event opportunities (sports, fitness, food, music, seasonal, university etc.) and represent Snow Monkey (1-2 per month, 4-6 hours each)
- Engage with consumers and educate them about the unique nutritional attributes of Snow Monkey
- Collect data (i.e. sample numbers, peak traffic times) to track demo performance and pass along customer feedback
- A strong interest in health, nutrition and wellness
- Excellent people and communication skills
- Reliable transportation, including a registered vehicle and valid driver’s license
- Event marketing, product demonstration, or retail industry experience preferred
- Ability to work independently, communicate remotely and complete timely, detailed reports
- Availability during peak hours, including Saturdays and Sundays
- Daily access to a smartphone and a functioning computer (laptop or desktop) with reliable internet/email access
- Ability to stand comfortably for up to 5 hours per day
$15 - 20
Required skillsEntrepreneurship | Event partnerships | Fitness
Food | Lifestyle | Marketing
Parenthood | Social media