CycleCast makes studio-quality indoor cycling more accessible than ever by delivering hit music and motivational instructors straight to your phone. CycleCast works with any indoor bike and brings the energy, intensity, and community of indoor cycling directly to you whenever you want, at home or at the gym. Just choose an instructor, choose a class length, and press play. Curated playlists and expert coaching get you moving as Apple Health and Google Fit integrations allow you to easily sync and track workouts, calories, and heart rate data.
With 700+ workouts and counting, CycleCast is available via the Apple App Store and Google Play. New users can enjoy a 7-day free trial followed by a $9.99 monthly membership or $89.99 yearly membership with unlimited access to all content. For more information, visit www.cyclecast.com.
We are seeking experienced indoor cycling instructors in the LA/NYC area who can do the following:
- Create fun cycling rides with great music and excellent coaching. Class lengths are 20-,30-,45-, and 60-minutes
- Record four to six workouts per month with CycleCast’s recording team
- Support CycleCast social media, respond to user comments on your profile page, and champion the brand.
- Curate playlists with motivational music and programming that matches the beat of the music
What we are looking for:
- Must be based in the Los Angeles or New York City area for recording purposes
- Experienced cycling instructor already teaching in the boutique or gym space
- Voice-over recording experience preferred
- Passionate about fitness and wellness
- Deep knowledge of programming cycling classes in a variety of ways
- Master of communicating clear verbal cues and coaching intensity
- Coachable and open to feedback
- Certified by Schwinn Indoor Cycling or Stages Cycling
- Please submit your resume and a demo to email@example.com. For the demo, we are looking for an audio recording of you coaching 3-4 songs so that we can get a feel for your personality, coaching style, coaching, and music taste.
Please submit your resume and a demo to firstname.lastname@example.org. For the demo, we are looking for an audio recording of you coaching 3-4 songs so that we can get a feel for your personality, coaching style, coaching, and music taste.