High quality sports-oriented clinic located in downtown Manhattan seeking experienced Doctor of Physical Therapy for a Part-Time (potential to become Full-Time) position. Clinic operates in a one-on-one for 60 minutes fashion with emphasis on client service, individualized attention. Must feel comfortable working independently.
Questions and inquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- DPT degree with preferred 3 years experience
- New York State License to practice Physical Therapy
- CPR certification current
- FRC certified/FR Release/Kinstretch preferred
- Strong Manual skills with post-grad certification courses
- Familiarity with strength training principles, kettlebell training
- IASTM familiarity preferred
- Taping experience preferred
- Experience working with competitive athletes. Clinic sees a lot of high performance Runners, Triathletes, CrossFit Athletes, Strength competitors, others.
- Active lifestyle with interest in sport and fitness
- Salary per level of experience.
Required skillsActive recovery | Beauty | Community manager
Crossfit | Cross training | Dance cardio
Event partnerships | Fitness | Food
Group fitness | Lifestyle | Personal training
Physical therapist | Program management | Running/run coach
Social media | Sports | Strength training
Travel | Weightlifting | Yoga